The Genius Frequency Cosmic Dialogue Channel

Chapter X: THE FOURTH DIMENSION

This forum is for those studying the book and the audio readings available on the main site.

Chapter X: THE FOURTH DIMENSION

Unread postby geniusjjf1 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:13 pm

SUBTITLE: "NEW AGE TRANSITIONS & WAR"

THEME: "With the proper discipline on your part, you may enter the door through the space-time restrictions, which has prevented the majority of you from working directly with the Hierarchy of Light-Intelligence."

FIRST PARAGRAPH:
Until now, we have endeavored to lay a foundation of understanding into your true natures and to elucidate that which has blocked that realization We hope that we have served you and uplifted you, thus far. We shall proceed into an examination of a greater vision of a greater magnitude encompassing the personal, solar and galactic changes occurring at this time, in your time.
"Wisdom is the Art of Reading
Between the Lines of Life"

"Imagination IS Reality!
Reality IS Imagination...in slow motion."

Copyright © John J. Falone .:. All Rights Reserved
geniusjjf1
Site Admin

The Cross And Dimensions

Unread postby reece » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:30 pm

Dear John,

In the early chapters of your book you wrote about the 4th dimension being reflective of the auric field. I can't say that I truly understand this (extremely important) statement. With further reference to the fourth dimension, I get it that being at the centre of for instance the cross and then changing you perspective makes for a 3 dimensional object, but I don't see how that makes things into a fourth dimensional object - if I am seeing myself as the object, at the centre of the object, is that not simply a 3 dimensional viewpoint? I don't see how that adds the fourth dimension. Is not general 3d an up/down, a forward/back, and a left/right? From reading your book it sounds as though that is a 4 dimensional object but I don't see how. Is the fourth dimension actually the seeing of auras etc more than anything else, please? As there is a chapter titled the Fourth Dimension later in the book, perhaps I should hold fire on this until I have read the whole book??...??

Best regards, Reece.
reece

Re: The Cross And Dimensions

Unread postby geniusjjf1 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:35 pm

reece wrote:Dear John,

In the early chapters of your book you wrote about the 4th dimension being reflective of the auric field. I can't say that I truly understand this (extremely important) statement... perhaps I should hold fire on this until I have read the whole book??...??
Best regards, Reece.

Greetings Reece,

Let me begin with your closing statement. Yes, studying the subsequent chapters of the work will put everything into proper perspective. The passages that you cite in the early stages of the work, regarding the cross of space and time, are preparatory for that which is to follow. It is analogous to practicing scales on a musical instrument in preparation for performing a masterpiece.

The key to understanding what the exercise is leading up to is in the mind of the observer, not the geometric object in space. In other words, a one dimensional object becomes a two dimensional object by virtue of the observer. Thus, when you add a third line at a 90 degree angle to the center, a three dimensional object is created, as you correctly stated. So, yes, if the observer remains outside the object in question, it remains a 3D construct, by virtue of removing the observer from its center. However, if the observer centers the construct, all planes in the cube faces, both inside and outside can be viewed simultaneously. So we are not speaking of a drawing on paper, but of the mind's ability to see all sides of the construct through a 4D perceptual shift to the center.

The essential point of this perceptual exercise is to develop our latent abilities to engage with life on multiple levels of understanding. Perhaps, the most important implication of this particular chapter is the idea that we have lost that ability over time. In other words, spiritual realities of life simply cannot be perceived with the physical eye. However, that is not to say that the physical eye does not register the effects of spiritual perception. The auric field is just such an effect. But that effect is not causal in and of itself.

The problem with understanding all this is that we have become so heavily dependent upon visual phenomenon (seeing-is-believing!) that we have forgotten that such imagery cannot convey the true scope of the spiritual realities from which all physical forms manifest in this realm of time.

Thank you for participating in this forum. Your insights are valuable.

©jjf
"Wisdom is the Art of Reading
Between the Lines of Life"

"Imagination IS Reality!
Reality IS Imagination...in slow motion."

Copyright © John J. Falone .:. All Rights Reserved
geniusjjf1
Site Admin

Return to The Genius Frequency Work