The Genius Frequency Cosmic Dialogue Channel

Welcome Comments

This forum is for general comments, questions and personal experiences related to the work and the book.

Welcome Comments

Unread postby RoddyLee » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:55 pm

Thanks for setting up this forum and for your postings. ' The Genius Frequency' had a profound effect on my understanding of many areas that I had previously struggled to comprehend. I have an electronic version and made notes on the second reading to help me comprehend the wealth of information. There is so much there to take in that I will now get the paperback book to use as a reference copy -something that is difficult to do with the ebook version.

I am working my way through the content of this site and have immediately spotted the meditation, The Sovereign Song.
Regards
Rod
RoddyLee

Re: Welcome Comments

Unread postby geniusjjf1 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:04 pm

You are most welcome. Your affirmation of The Genius Frequency work is received with gratitude. While there are many works which address the trending thought-forms of the times, certain among them prove to be timeless in their scope. The test for such an attribute is in subsequent reading, whereby entirely new levels of understanding emerge, seemingly from between the lines of the text on the page, in whatever form it is viewed.

Given that the premise of the work is that each entity is an embodiment of universal principles and laws, such renewable experiences with the work speak to the veracity of that premise. It is possible, then, for the same text to yield new and deeper connections by allowing the reader's mind to shift into a parallel gestalt. The beauty of the work is that one's knowing emerges from self, rather than from an external source.

Again, thank you for sharing your experiences with the work.
In Gratitude,
"Wisdom is the Art of Reading
Between the Lines of Life"

"Imagination IS Reality!
Reality IS Imagination...in slow motion."

Copyright © John J. Falone .:. All Rights Reserved
geniusjjf1
Site Admin

Return to General Comments & Questions